Weekend Workshop – Single sessions
This product is for a single session.
It is $35.00 for a one-hour session.
You will be contacted by the team at Inverse Fitness to book you in for the sessions.
This purchase is refundable up to 7 days prior to the event, after which the money will become non-refundable. If you wish to transfer to someone else it must be done 10 days prior to the session.
- 10- 11 am Booty class with Steph “In this class Steph (qualified PT) will take you through a workout sequence that will target your glutes. We will focus on correct squat form as well as some fun exercises you can add to your daily warmup. – No prerequisite, bring workout shoes.”
- 11:15 – 12:15 pm Caberet with Giz “Come and get your quirk on! Learn some moves from Bob Fosse’s film Cabaret. Gain confidence in some key movements and add this style to your movement vocabulary for a splash of awesome. For all those with a rebellious side “
- 12:45 – 1:25 pm Pole Flex with Ximena “You always dream of getting bendy moves on the pole. This class will teach you the proper technique to reach those desired tricks. The first part of the session is the Split clinic, where we are gonna learn a few pole splits and tricks to take your splits to the next level. The second part is all your favourite back bendy tricks. Requirements: have perfected Jade and Brass monkey.”
- 2:oo – 3:00 pm Lap Dance With Nadja “Spring is approaching and something’s in the air! Join in for a lapdance workshop that is truly sizzling; maybe for a new love, or an old one to rekindle, or just for fun with friends! You will learn moves and transitions to take home for your partner to enjoy or simply to learn something new and have fun with it! We’ll be working in pairs and talk about different furniture and set ups to consider. Get ready for some stripper insider knowledge and tales from the clubs served on the side. Any questions you always wanted to ask will be answered. Heels are highly encouraged but optional; you might want to use knee pads if you have sensitive knees. Bring a bra and a g-string which you can wear on top of your pole gear if you are comfortable with it so we can play with seductively taking those off (optional). All levels welcome! (Some floor experience helpful.”
- 3:15 – 4:15 pm Beg/Int spin pole combos with Nicole “ In this workshop, we will work on making some beautiful upright shapes and incorporate these into a spinny flow sequence. No invert needed!
Prereq: Spins with legs off the pole (e.g., carousel, boomerang), pole climb & sit.”
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm Acro with Schalk “This workshop will focus on the basic concepts of partner acro, developing your strength and balance to achieve some cool shapes and poses that you can show off to your friends!”
- 10:00 – 11:00 am Pole with Koko “Life is good with upside-down – pole handstand and low pole combos. In this workshop you will learn how to handstand with pole and some cool combos getting in and out of pole handstand! Koko has been teaching pole more than 10 years with many national and international awards under the belt and she will be sharing her love of pole and help your pole journey Pre requisites: you are comfortable inverts.”
- 11:15 – 12:15 pm Acro with Schalk “This workshop will focus on the basic concepts of partner acro, developing your strength and balance to achieve some cool shapes and poses that you can show off to your friends!”
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm Burlesque with Giz “come and step into confidence! Learn some flirty poses and movements and bring out your inner vixen. Burlesque has many different vibes…so channel what works for you and your personality.”
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm Pole Tricks with Nadja “This workshop is mixed level and for people who can at least invert. We can build up your basics and explore some more advanced tricks, how to build up to them and for more advanced people there will be various aerial kneehangs and transitions in and out of brass monkeys and cupids.”
- 3:15 – 4:15 pm Flips & Power Moves With Ali “This fast and furious session is all about the things that scare you! Cool flips, dynamic power spins and maybe a baby fonji or two If you can already competently aerial invert, shoulder mount, brass monkey and Ayesha…. then let’s take your pole skills to the next level!”
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm Pre Inter/ Adv heels Choreo “ Learn a heels-based pole choreo, including some basework tricks and baby kips. No up the pole moves in this class, we will be keeping it low! Heels and kneepads are required (I recommend wearing boots if you want to go hard on your kips but any platform heels will be ok). Pre-req: Shoulder rolls, shoulder mount, cradle/Jamilla.”
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)